The Brewery have made a new beer inspired by the female skate community.
The female skateboarding community have collaborated with Beatnikz Republic Brewery for an action packed day of workshops, skating and of course – beers.
For a short while now Beatnikz have been working with the female skaters of Manchester to create their own beer – one that is inspired by the female skate community across the UK. They started brewing it on 8th March and it’s now ready!
They’ll be unveiling the super-special brew this Saturday 30th March to celebrate International Women’s Day. Here’s the run-down of what’s going on:
● DIY building workshop at the Projekts MCR Skatepark
● Painting of the skatepark
● WOMEN AND GIRLS ONLY SKATE SESSION (£6 entry)
● Beer launch in the skatepark cafe (Beer also launching at Beatnikz at 7pm)
● Street Food from the brilliant Mama Sue
● After party at Beatnikz Bar in the NQ
● Music provided by an all-female collective of DJ’s
Projekts MCR x Beatnikz Brewery for International Women’s Day
Venue: Projekts MCR Skatepark
Date: Saturday 30th March
Time: From 4pm
Beatnikz Republic, 35 Dale Street, Manchester, M1 2HF