Manchester drink enthusiasts will want to book off the 4th – 10th September from work, as the city’s only week-long cocktail festival returns for 7 days of events, parties and discounted cocktails, as Manchester Loves Cocktails returns for its 2nd year.
Following a successful first year that saw more than 2500 cocktail fans attend the festival, Manchester Loves Cocktails is back for seven days of mixing, shaking and sipping across more than 20 of city’s coolest bars, restaurants and venues.
To gain access to the incredible events running throughout the festival and to purchase cocktails at the discounted price of £5, attendees must purchase a Manchester Loves Cocktails wristbands for £10.
There’s more participating drinks brands and venues than you can shake a stick at, with each bar teaming up with one of the world’s finest spirit brands to create a unique menu of £5 discounted cocktails and host events exclusively for wristband holders.
Festival goers can expect an exciting and diverse event programme that includes:
- Manchester Loves Cocktails Opening party at Crazy Pedro’s
- Aperol Spritz masterclass at Mojo
- A Multisensory Mystery Tour with Diplomatico at Kosmonaut
- Tanqueray Terrace Party at Rosylee
- A 80s and 90s Tiki Disco with Santa Theresa at Hula
- History of Rum masterclass with El Dorado
- Local Legends Open Mic Night at Tusk
- The Amicable Club ‘History of Gin and masterclass’ with Thomas Dakin at The Botanist
- War of the Roses Cocktail Competition which sees Manchester’s best bartenders pitted against their Leeds counterparts.
- Tequila masterclass with legendary Thomas Estes, Co-founder of Ochos Tequila
- Tiki masterclass hosted by George Radev of the renowned London bar, Mahiki.
The 2 festival hubs at Crazy Pedro’s on Bridge Street and Science and Industry at Cane and Grain which will act as the wristband exchange and information point, as well as host a series of special events during the week. The full event programme will be announced in full within the next few weeks.
For a full list of bars and restaurants that are taking part in this year’s event or for more information about Manchester Loves Cocktails visit www.lovescocktails.co.uk