You can now have 2 hours of UNLIMITED booze with a bit of Zumu Asian Street Food to soak it up.
As Dive welcome Zumu to their kitchen, offering up a fantastic range of Asian street food dishes ans sushi, they’ve been forced to change up their legendary Bites and Booze – and it’s all the better for it.
It must be said that Friday is BY FAR the best night to go out – because not only does it feel absolutely fantastic to leave work and go straight to the boozer, you’ve also got yourself 2 whole days to deal with the hangover.
So this is where Dive’s Bites and Booze comes in. Every Friday from 5pm – 7pm you pay either £15 for bottomless beer or £20 for bottomless Prosecco for the whole 2 hours!
On top of that you’ll also get a ‘bite’ from the Zumu menu which includes…
● Salt & Pepper Wings – a classic favourite, guaranteed to taste even better with a cold beer
● Chicken Karaage – Japanese style fried chicken with an asian master sauce
● Chilli Squid – crispy fried squid served with a sweet chilli dip
● Chicken Gyoza – deep fried dumplings filled with minced chicken and veg
● Veggie Gyoza – deep fried dumplings filled with vegetables.
● Dynamite Cauliflower (v) – crispy wok fried cauliflower coated in spicy dynamite sauce with onions
● Dynamite Chicken Wings – fried chicken wings served with our signature spicy dynamite sauce
So there’s plenty to choose from there – and I must seriously recommend getting those Salt & Pepper Wings – ooohhhh papi they’re good!
It’s probably a good idea to get yourself booked in, you can do it below;
Dive NQ, Tib Street / Oldham Street, Northern Quarter, Manchester M4 1SH
0161 826 3080