Where: 2 Little Quay Street, Manchester, M3 3HF.
When: Coming soon to Spinningfields!
Hey Little Cupcake! Makes Spinningfields its home sweet home.
Cake lovers are in for a treat in February when Hey Little Cupcake! makes a welcome return to Spinningfields. The purveyor of cupcake loveliness is making the city centre development its permanent home sweet home.
Make a beeline for the cupcakery at its new location on the walkway to Little Quay Street, where you’ll find a selection of flavours on offer each day, including gluten free and vegan options.
Rocky Road, Strawberry Cheesecake, Irish Cream and Golden Nutella are just some of the scrumptious flavours to adorn the pink glittery cupcakery’s shelves, alongside a new range of cupcake pops, brownies and cookies.
If the thought alone of row upon row of beautifully crafted cupcakes isn’t enough to tempt you in, then we guarantee the aroma will. All produce is being freshly baked on site daily.
Added to the mix, is a collection of cupcake inspired gifts, including limited edition prints, greetings cards, jewellery, badges, bags and mirrors as well as Hey Little Cupcake’s popular DIY cupcake making kits.
On Saturdays and Sundays, the cupcakery is serving up indulgent afternoon teas as well as monthly cupcake decorating classes and for little cupcake fans it makes the perfect birthday party venue. And if that’s not enough, there’s all this to boot:
- All cupcakes are handcrafted using the finest locally sourced ingredients.
- All eggs are Free Range.
- Hey Little Cupcake! caters for parties corporate events and weddings.
- Cupcakes are also available for delivery within a 5 mile radius of Manchester city centre.
- Cupcakes are baked fresh daily and recommended to be consumed within 2-3 days.
- Prices start from £2 per large cupcake or £0.75 per mini cupcake.