Which restaurant or café can come up with the coolest concept? Who can offer the best deal? Well, all I have to say is, one company has seriously upped the ante and I’m not sure if it will ever be topped.
If you thought you’d experienced brunch in all its glory, you’re wrong, because Fever has launched Manchester’s first-ever brunch cruise and it’s going to be iconic!
On August 3rd, diners are invited to head on down to the Irwell for two and a half hours of bottomless bubbly and 3 delicious bagels.
With music blasting, drinks flowing and views that’ll bring you to tears, this unique and creative event is taking brunch to a whole new level of WOW.
The slider menu will include plenty of delicious meat and vegetarian-friendly options all provided by the best bagel shop in town, Eat New York, who have created a menu too good to pass up. The menu is as follows:
- Salt beef bagel – Sliced salt beef, pickle-slaw, rocket, French’s mustard
- Lox bagel – House cured salmon, horseradish crème fraiche, cream cheese, dill vinaigrette
- Crab shack bagel – Crab claw, bacon, avocado, red onion, rocket, chipotle Marie rose
- Little Italy bagel(V) – Fresh mozzarella, tomato sauce, red onion, fresh tomato, rocket, fresh pesto, Gorgonzola mayo
- Roasted pepper bagel (V) – Falafel, hummus, rocket, vinaigrette
- Bagel Ganoush bagel (Ve) – Tempura aubergine, chipotle marinara, tomato sauce, smoked baba ganoush, onion
The cruise will set sail from Pier 8, The Quays at 11am and costs just £35 per person.
This is an adult-only event and permits 1 hour of bottomless Prosecco and 3 bagels per ticket.
Sound amazing? Yeah, you better bagel-ieve it (that’s the best I’ve got- don’t knock a trier!)
Bottomless Bagel Cruise
When: Saturday 3rd August
Time: 11 am
Where: Set off from Pier Eight at The Lowry Hotel
Cost: £35 per person