After the success of last year’s ’12 Doors of Christmas’ it was only right that we brought it back and gave our lovely loyal followers a stack of unreal prizes before we see the year out!
We’ve all agreed in the office that last year’s doors were a little bit TOO EASY – so we’re going to make it much more difficult. Doors are no longer confined to the Northern Quarter so you’ll have to don your thinking caps (and running shoes) if you’re going to find them first.
Here’s what’s going to be up for grabs over the next few days…
● A year’s supply of Didsbury Gin
● A free coffee every single day for a year at Grindsmith
● A free curry every week for a whole year at Zouk
● A year of free Sunday roasts at The Refuge
● A Michelin Star meal at Mana
● A 12 course tasting menu at The Walled Gardens Supperclub
● Unlimited free game play for a year at NQ64
● A night’s stay in a lavish Dakota suite with breakfast and dinner
● £150 to spend at Hawksmoor
● A 10 dish meal at Tattu
● A 9 course tasting menu at Restaurant MCR
● Dinner at The French
● Dinner at Wolf At The Door
● A 7 course tasting menu at Wood
● Shopping vouchers, style concierge and afternoon tea at Harvey Nichols
● Sunday lunch at Mamucium
● Breakfast at Albert’s Schloss
● A 7 course tasting menu at La Bandera
● Tickets to the Art of the Brick exhibition
● Tickets to any Manchester Academy gig
● NYE Warehouse Project tickets
Enter your email to get notification on the release of the first door
We’ll be going live with the first door at some point this week. If you want to be inboxed tomorrow with the exact time we’re going live on the first door please enter your email address below…[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]
You’ll also be added to our newsletter so we can keep you informed on the latest exclusive events and goings on in Manchester.
To see each door go live you you need to make sure you’re following both our Instagram and Facebook accounts and have your notifications turned on. You’ll then get notified every time we go live with a video visual of each door with the red envelope attached.
As soon as you see it you just need to go find it and grab it, then the prizes inside are all yours! It’s that simple.