One of the city's best art events is heading to a new venue - mostly everything else is the same though!
As you’d expect from any event by OverDrawn, they’ll be bringing their rolls of paper, pens and live art from local artists, all that’s different is that it’ll be held in the basement of The Bay Horse Tavern in the NQ.
This also gives you the opportunity to enjoy a wealth of top drinks and a brilliant menu of pub grub classics. If you don’t order yourself a bowl of their amazing Thrice Cooked Chips – you’re missing out on the best chips in the city (and maybe the world).
Taking place this Wednesday 20th March, entry is FREE and you can enjoy all of the following:
● Live Art from amazing local artists
● Pound portraits from another superb local artist
● Tables full wrapped in paper ready for you to doodle on
● OverDrawn print shop selling artwork from local artists
● The Illustration Showdown where you the audience draw in 3 minute battles for your chance to win some amazing prizes!
OverDrawn at The Bay Horse Tavern
Date: Wednesday 20th March
The Bay Horse Tavern, 35-37 Thomas St, Manchester M4 1NA
0161 669 5799