It’s certainly been a busy lockdown period for the team at La Bandera. Not only have they been banging out some of the best delivery meals and booze, but they’ve also given back by providing free meals for key workers with the Feed Our Heroes campaign. Good on ’em.
Well, they’re re-opening their doors this Saturday 4th July and as you’d expect – we’re very happy about it!
Serving up some of the city’s best tapas and some truly unique Canary Island dishes, they’ll be getting right back to it – taking reservations from this weekend.
In terms of COVID-19 guidelines and safety measures that they’ll have in place – here’s what they’ve got in place…
– Online bookings only; no walk-ins allowed.
– All personal belongings must be kept on the table.
– They’ll be operating cashless.
– New online ordering system will be in place in the restaurant.
– You’ll be expected to follow government advice regarding social distancing and hand-washing. Hand sanitiser will be provided by the restaurant.
In addition they’ll also have new opening hours, with Monday – Thursday (5pm – 10pm), Friday and Saturday (11am – 11pm) and Sunday (11am – 10pm).
So if you’ve been craving some seriously good Spanish food and want to celebrate in the atmosphere of a true Mediterranean eatery – get yourself booked in right now…