If you get a buzz out of coffee, then this is perfect for you! You will learn some fun facts and even a little bit of science about your favourite drink from Gavin, who has been a professional barista for over 15 years.
Coffee Lovers Workshop
Sunday 22nd July, 10:30 – 13:30
£75 per person
He will explain the differences in techniques used to make the perfect coffee, advise you on what will work best for you at home and even how to use all the kit that you bought and have tucked away in the back of the cupboard. There will be plenty of opportunity to practise your skills and you will even try a little latte art to impress your friends!
Skills you will Learn:
- Making the perfect cup of coffee at home.
- The science behind your favourite drink – temperature, filtering etc
- How to use and choose the kit that you will need
- Grinding beans versus pre-ground
- How to steam milk without spending £’000s
- Latte art