Having doubled in size to 20,000sq ft, the Selfridges Trafford Beauty Hall is now the leading beauty destination outside London based on its size, product offer and services.
Home to exclusive brands such as Anastasia Beverly Hills, Huda, Hourglass, By Terry, Lime Crime, Natasha Denona and Le Labo, the Beauty Hall also boasts a unique mix of services and technology unrivaled by any other beauty hall in the country.
To help guide shoppers around the variety of brands and extensive collections, Selfridges have introduced the Beauty Insiders – a team of beauty experts unaffiliated with any brand. The Beauty Insiders will be on hand to help any shopper find what their looking for, be it a new a shade or an entirely new look, with their impartial advice and expert knowledge of all things beauty.
Their services will include personal appointments, make up appointments using products from across a variety of brands In the Beauty Hall and the creation of bespoke packages for shoppers making for their perfect pamper day.
The Beauty Insiders will also be on hand to manage bookings on all beauty counters making it easier than ever before to book consultations and makeovers with the biggest brands in beauty.
This unique personal shopping service is a first for the beauty retail industry with Selfridges Trafford being the first store in the UK to welcome this exclusive service.
Unlike traditional beauty halls, the new Selfridges Trafford Beauty Hall will immerse customers in a digitally smart and high-tech interactive beauty experience.
Services and facilities across the beauty counters will include:
- Cameras on counter to take before and after pictures
- Phone stands to video consultations and tutorials
- Phone charging points on counter
- Interactive cameras to apply makeup to photos to try new looks and find the
- Magnifying mirrors and halo lights for the perfect close up
- Mirrors with day to night settings to showcase time of day when picking
- Interactive TV screens to show how to apply products
- Personalisation and engraving
The brand new Selfridges Beauty Hall is now open