Bacardi have launched a partnership with Deliveroo to allow us to order premium cocktails from their favourite bars and bartenders to their front door in as little as 30 minutes.
The new delivery service comes alongside the Bacardi #RaiseYourSpirits initiative, which is introducing measures to support bars and bartenders across the UK during the coronavirus crisis.
Available now, this is the first-ever virtual bar from Deliveroo and gives cocktail lovers the chance to support their favourite local bars while their doors are closed.
A rotating menu of five professionally crafted cocktails, made using Bacardi brands and including a lower ABV option, will be available in each area. Customers will also be able to tap into fun online content, helping to make that cocktail moment even more special:
– BACARDÍ Rum cocktails encourage you to ‘do what moves you’ from virtual house parties to online dance classes at home, with The Good Citizen from Science and Industry
– BOMBAY SAPPHIRE Gin cocktails celebrate the creativity of bartenders around the UK, and gives consumers a canvas to stir their own creativity and learn about new ways to add a touch of creativity to their cocktails from the comfort of their own home. Featured this week is the Cucumber Cooler from award-winning Rossendale-born bartender, Joe Schofield and the Apple Of My Eye from Cottonopollis
– GREY GOOSE Vodka cocktails crafted with big and small celebrations in mind; from a virtual dinner party or toasting to a friend’s birthday with the Espresso Martini cocktail from London cocktail bar, Grind
– MARTINI Fiero celebrating the start of the weekend with #FieroFriday and offering a complimentary MARTINI Fiero & tonic with the first 50 cocktail orders on a Friday
– PATRÓN Tequila with its distinct and sophisticated profile that’s easily mixable with the Corazon Margarita from Cultureplex delivering a taste of luxury to your front door
New bars and cocktails will be added every two weeks for the next two months, but first orders will be taken from locals for Manchester bars; Science and Industry, Cultureplex and Cottonopollis. Cocktail lovers will also be able to place orders with a Manchester-based bartender from London’s Grind cocktail bar, and 2019 International Bartender of the Year winner, Joe Schofield.
Joe Schofield was set to open his new bar in Manchester this year. With those plans currently on hold, Joe will be serving up his Cucumber Cooler with BOMBAY SAPPHIRE for the ‘Cocktails At Home’ virtual bar. He said: “I am very excited to partner with Bacardi on Deliveroo as it is a great way to give guests a great drink at home during these challenging times for our industry.”
To order, click the link below…