- Scallop, seabass & avocado ceviche with leche de tigre
- Crab & corn tostado with sour cream & lime
- Chicken anticuchos taster plate & shoyu yolk
- Cubanos katsu sando & Japanese pickles
- Dulce de leche churros & spiced chocolate
Cottonopolis is turning into 'Cubanopolis' for one night only!
A special five course cuban inspired menu with food, drinks and tunes to match.
By Steven Pankhurst | March 3rd '19
Share this story
Cottonopolis are joining forces with best-selling rum brand, Bacardi on Wednesday 6th March to bring a night of Cuban vibes and an exclusive five course menu. For just £30 a head you can expect a quality, Cuban inspired menu of refined plates including Caribbean fish, meat and churros for dessert. As if that wasn’t enough to look forward to, there's a complimentary cocktail on arrival and a live DJ throughout the night, playing an authentic mix of Cuban rhythms. The menu...