I have a terrible secret to bequeath you. I don’t like Cadbury’s Creme Eggs. Yep. In fact – I hate them.
This was before Cadbury was bought by Kraft and the chocolate turned rubbish too. I just find them too sickly sweet and can’t even finish a full one. I can understand the love for them though – especially considering that they’re only available for a few months of the year.
Obviously, it’s Easter this weekend, and seeing as Creme Eggs are everywhere in the shops, Salford Rum have created a brand-new cocktail – the Creme Egg Piña Colada, or, ‘The Salford Piña Crème-ada‘ as they’re calling it.
It’s easy peasy to make – here’s the recipe ready for the weekend…
The Salford Piña Crème-ada
– 40ml Salford Original Spiced Rum
– Squeeze of fresh lime juice
– 60 ml Coconut cream
– 40 ml Fresh pineapple juice
– Mango coulis for the “yolk”
– Melted milk chocolate for the rim of the glass (optional)
- Dip a martini glass into melted milk chocolate to coat the rim.
- Shake the Salford Original Spiced Rum and coconut cream with ice and strain into the martini glass.
- Add fresh pineapple juice and a squeeze of lime into the glass and stir.
- Add a blob of mango coulis to make the “yolk”.
- Drink 10 of them this Easter Weekend!