Where: 1 Exchange Square, M3 1BD – 0870 160 7254
When: Mon-Sat 10am-8pm; Sun 10.30am-5pm
Key campaign message:
Switch to sustainable fish consumption
Campaign launch dale:
5 May 2011
Selfridges throws a life line to sustainable fishing through the store’s biggest green campaign to date. It is the new big step on Selfridges’ journey to greater ethical luxury.
Key Initiatives – Selfridges pledges 10:
• Stop selling non-sustainable fish products across all restaurants and food halls forever
• Help consumers make a difference to the Issue of global fish stock depletion
• Collaborate with the Zoological Society of London (ZSl) and the Marine
• Bring an extraordinary window scheme to life to discuss creatively the issues of over-fishing
• Commission several works of art to support the key Project Ocean message to be installed within Selfridges London
• Sell ‘activist’ Project Ocean products
• Stage 2 curated exhibitions.