"People don't come to see the tigers, they come to see me"
Hey everyone, I’m Bethany Jane and I’m a makeup artist from Manchester. I’ve teamed up with the good folk at Manchester’s Finest for my own series of transformation makeup tutorials.
Obviously I had to start with the most famous man on the planet right now whilst everyone’s in self-isolation thanks to Netflix… of course I’m talking about Joe Exotic aka Tiger King (if the thumbnail in the video above didn’t give it away already!).
Here’s my step-by-step guide to creating the look…
Eyeliner pencil (Black)
Kryolan Camoflage Palette
MAC Scuplt Powder
Alexis Stone Revolution Eyeshadow Palette
Thin Liner Brush
Diamond Fx Face Paints
– Draw in the nostrils using and eyeliner pencil
– Comb up the brows using eyebrow comb and block out area using a kryolan camouflage palette.
– Contouring the face Using MAC sculpt powder and adding highlights with the lightest concealer in the palette.
– For the darker shadowing areas I used the Alexis Stone Revolution eyeshadow palette, using the darker shadow.
– Using kryolan Creme paints I drew on the wrinkles with a thin liner brush, I then blended these out with my finger or a eyeshadow brush
– Using an adhesive I applied that onto the upper lip area and applied the crepe hair to create the facial hair.
– I finished the look off with a blonde wig and shaded the sides of my face/side Burns.
– Finally I painted on the Tiger Print shirt using Diamond Fx face paints.
Go give me a follow me on Instagram @bethany.jane.art