Acclaimed chef Keaton Cooper returns for a special supperclub at Elnecot in Ancoats on 21 December. Keaton is currently based at the two Michelin star Moor Hall in Aughton, recently crowned Best Restaurant in England.
The menu will consist of six courses – three designed by Keaton and three by Elnecot’s Chef-Patron Michael Clay. The dishes will showcase some of the seasonal bounty available in the UK at this time of the year, and assembled by two of the best chefs in the North West.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to book a spot. It’s £60 for the full six courses, and should be a memorable evening. For those who want to know what they might be eating, the menu is below… but look away if you’re not up for spoilers.
- Bread and Broth – Onion Focaccia, Pheasant Broth
- Cinderwood Squash Mochi – Squash Molé, Martin Gott’s Feta
- Hen of the Woods – Boudin Noir, Celeriac, Thyme
- Scottish Plaice Crudo – Carrot Aguachile, Shallot
- Gloucester Venison Loin – Smoked Vanilla & Bone Marrow Sauce, Potato, Beans
- Saddleworth Honey – Medjool Date, Whisky