As you’d expect from any event by OverDrawn, they’ll be bringing their rolls of paper, pens and live art from local artists, all held in the brilliant Bay Horse Tavern in the NQ.
Taking place this Wednesday 15th May, entry is FREE and you can enjoy all of the following:
● Live Art from amazing local artists
● Pound portraits from Will Thompson (see below)
● Tables full wrapped in paper ready for you to doodle on
● OverDrawn print shop selling artwork from local artists
● The Illustration Showdown where you the audience draw in 3 minute battles for your chance to win some amazing prizes!
I went to the event last time and had a BRILLIANT time there. I even managed to bag myself a £1 portrait from the brilliant artist Nicola Fernandes…
This also gives you the opportunity to enjoy a wealth of top drinks and a brilliant menu of pub grub classics. If you don’t order yourself a bowl of their amazing Thrice Cooked Chips – you’re missing out on the best chips in the city (and maybe the world).
You can also enjoy some great deals on food and drinks, including a pint and sandwich for £5 , 2 cocktails for £10, 2-4-1 on Stella and £5 Portobello G&Ts!
OverDrawn at The Bay Horse Tavern
Date: Wednesday 15th May
The Bay Horse Tavern, 35-37 Thomas St, Manchester M4 1NA
0161 669 5799