Fancy winning a whole year’s supply of 22-inch New York style pizza? A dream of many, Nell’s has teamed up with some of its closest hospitality pals to give you just that, all while raising money for Manchester-based homeless charity Coffee4Craig.
The raffle, which is live now, features a huge range of prizes, including; vouchers for Dishoom and Joseph Holt pubs, gig tickets to see Wigan band The Lathums and Liverpool superhero Jamie Webster, a vinyl bundle from Island Records, a print by artist Stan Show plus much more.
Tickets are £2, with all of the proceeds going to the vital work of Coffee4Craig. One ticket counts as one entry, and there’s no limit to the amount you can purchase – each prize will be drawn individually. 18 lucky winners will be contacted by email on June 26th with information on how to collect or redeem their prize.
The full list of prizes is as follows:
- Free Nells Pizza for a year
- A £50 bar tab for new LGBTQ+ cocktail bar Red Light
- A £30 voucher for Dishoom
- £50 to spend at Graystone Action Sports
- 121 coaching sessions at Graystone Action Sports
- Two tickets for The Lathums at Castlefield bowl
- Two tickets to see Jamie Webster at Pier Head, Liverpool
- A vinyl bundle from Island Records, including records from The Coral and The Blinders
- Five tickets to Summer Beer Thing at Kampus
- Limited edition print by Ghislaine Howard
- Limited edition print by Simon Buckley
- Print by Stan Chow
- Sparkling high tea for two at Grand Pacific
- Shooting experience for up to 10 people at Point Blank
- £20 Joseph Holt voucher
- Two guest list tickets for select show at New Century
- Two tickets to any showing at Everyman
- £30 voucher for Blanchflower
Coffee4Craig was founded by Risha Lancaster and Hendrix Lancaster-Baines in 2013 with the aim of providing support and assistance to homeless individuals in the city.
The organisation takes its name from Risha Lancaster’s late brother, Craig White, who tragically died while sleeping rough. Coffee4Craig operates on the belief that everyone deserves a chance to rebuild their lives and that kindness and compassion can make a significant difference in helping people overcome homelessness.
The charity offers a range of services to those experiencing homelessness or at risk of homelessness. Its primary focus is on providing practical support, such as food, clothing, and essential supplies and it also offers access to medical care, mental health support, and assistance with securing accommodation. Additionally, Coffee4Craig runs various outreach programs and engages in advocacy efforts to raise awareness about homelessness issues and promote systemic change.
All of the proceeds made from the raffle will go toward the vital work Coffee4Craig carries out across the community. You can purchase your £2 ticket via the link below.