Returning to the city on Sunday 26th September will be a Pup Up Café: Dachshund Edition, an opportunity for a bunch of sausage dogs, and sausage dog owners, to mix, mingle and have some wholehearted pre-watershed fun.
They typically host LOADS of dogs and their owners at these events, so you’ll be guaranteed some serious doggy fun with the day consisting of…
• Mingle with many furry little friends (up to 50 a session!) and their owners
• Unlimited dog treats available at our treat stations!
• Unlimited free puppuccinos for all the doggies
• Photographer/s taking photos/videos that will be available on our Page
• Competitions going on throughout all sessions
• Dachshund related trade stand/s to buy goodies
• Ball pits, tunnels, toys and many other fun props
• Much more to be announced!
Tickets cost £9 if you own a sausage dog, but you can also buy a ticket (£12) if you don’t have one and just go to stroke the doggies and maybe get a picture with them. It’s a bit weird but I’m sure there’s plenty of people out there who’d be up for it.
Dachshund Pop Up Café
Date: Sunday 26th September
Time: 10am – 5pm
Venue: Revolution Oxford Road
Cost: Tickets from £9